|3||I Love Music||4:21|
|4||Playlist (Dolby Stereo)|
|7||She Is Beautiful||3:53|
|8||Long Live The Party||4:00|
|11||Tear It Up||3:55|
|14||I Love Music||4:21|
|15||Really In Love||4:42|
|16||Never Let Down||3:58|
|18||Victory Strikes Again||2:09|
|19||The End Of Our Lives||4:49|
|21||We Want Fun||4:08|
|B0001051-02||Andrew W.K.||The Wolf (CD, Album)||Island Records||B0001051-02||US||2003|
|UICL-1035||Andrew W.K. = アンドリューW.K.||Andrew W.K. = アンドリューW.K. - The Wolf = 一匹狼 (CD, Album, Promo)||Island Records||UICL-1035||Japan||2003|
|986089-0||Andrew W.K.||The Wolf (Cass, Album)||Island Records||986089-0||Thailand||2003|
|986089-0||Andrew W.K.||The Wolf (Cass, Album)||Island Records||986089-0||Indonesia||2003|
|ETR088, B0027837-01||Andrew W.K.||The Wolf (LP, Album, Ltd, RE, Cle)||Enjoy The Ride Records, Island Records, Universal Music Special Markets||ETR088, B0027837-01||US||2019|
- A&R – Lewis Largent
- A&R [A&R Admin.] – Rob Mitchell
- A&R [A&R Assistance] – Jonathan Benedict
- Art Direction – K. Williams
- Backing Vocals [Additional Background Vocals] – Billy Trudel (tracks: A.Audio-1, A.Audio-5, A.Audio-10, A.Audio-11, A.Video-1.1, A.Video-1.5, A.Video-1.10, A.Video-1.11, B1, B5, B10, B11)
- Co-producer – John Fields
- Creative Director – Rick Patrick
- Crew [Additional Live Assistance] – Brian Benson
- Edited By [Digital Editing] – Roger Lian
- Engineer [Additional Studio Assistance] – Alex Uychocde, Andy Barr, Dominic Fantazzi, Jeff Pacocha, Troy Foss
- Illustration [Band Illustrations] – A. Hongo
- Instruments – Andrew W.K.
- Layout, Design [Additional Design] – Andy West
- Lighting – Warren Flynn
- Management [Tour Management] – Paulie Monahan
- Mastered By – Howie Weinberg
- Mixed By – Dave Way
- Mixed By [Second Mixing Engineer], Recorded By [Additional Recording Assistance] – Lior Goldenberg
- Other [Studio Management] – Lacey Wood
- Other [Studio Operator] – Randy Alpert
- Photography By – Norman Watson
- Photography By [Back Cover Photo At Piano] – Roe Ethridge
- Photography By [Balloon Photograph] – Wendy Wilkes
- Photography By [Big Daddy's Corvette Photograph] – Kathy Geisler
- Producer – Andrew W.K., Scott Humphrey (tracks: A.Audio-4, A.Audio-6, A.Video-1.4, A.Video-1.6, B4, B6)
- Producer [Additional Live Sound Production] – Paulie Masaro
- Producer [Live Sound Production] – Dave "Big Shirt" Nichols
- Recorded By, Engineer – Ryan Boesch
- Stage Manager, Technician [Chief Technician] – Big Daddy
- Technician [Drum Technician] – Rick Russo
- Technician [Guitar And Bass Technician] – Ken Andrews
- Written-By – Andrew W.K.
Part of a very limited test market group of DualDisc albums, sold in Boston and Seattle, before the format was established for retail use.
Shrinkwrap features a sticker with Andrew W.K.'s name and a hype sticker, both dragged over from the original CD release considering the small catalogue numbers they display, and also a sticker denoting the DualDisc format. Another b/w printed sticker covers the upper border of the case and has to be removed to open it.
The front cover also features the DualDisc logo on its bottom-right corner.
DVD portion is side A, CD portion is side B, each marked as such in their center labels. DVD is region-free and features both DVD-Audio and DVD-Video content.
DVD-Audio presents the album in PCM stereo at 24 bit / 44.1 KHz quality.
DVD-Video presents the album in Dolby Digital stereo at 192 kbps, and features a "Videos" section with three music videos, and a "Footage" section with a montage of tour backstage videos including a full performance of "Party Hard" (these are the same videos that had been featured in Tear It Up)
Booklet features lyrics, photography and credits.
Even though the credits state Andrew W.K. performs all instruments on the recording, his full live band is also shown below with their respective roles.
Two smalls inserts are also included, one explaining the DualDisc format, and another one showing info for submitting opinions about the format online.
Produced by Andrew W.K. for R.C.U. Audio Int'l
The songs "Free Jumps" and "Your Rules" produced by Andrew W.K. for R.C.U. Audio Int'l and Scott Humphrey for The Chop Shop, Inc.
All songs © 2003 Songs of Universal, Inc. / Andrew W.K. Music, Inc. (BMI)
Recorded at Guardian Sound and Heaven Studios, NYC
Mixing and additional recording at Scream Studios, Los Angeles, CA
Mastered by Howie Weinberg at Masterdisk, NYC
All instruments played by Andrew W.K.
Piano played at The University of Michigan School of Music
℗© 2003 The Island Def Jam Music Group
Printed in the U.S.A.
- Other (Album Sticker): B0001051-05 ST02
- Other (DualDisc Sticker): STDUALDISC ST01
- Other (Border Sticker): 2 175082
- Barcode: 6 02498 61423 5
- Mould SID Code (Side A): IFPI 2UB1
- Mould SID Code (Side B): IFPI 2UB9
- Other (Stamper, Both Sides): M1S1
- Other (Side A Center Label): B0001750-80 DV01
- Other (Side B Center Label): B0001750-80 CD01
- ASIN: B003AV6PSW
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Island Def Jam Music Group
- Copyright (c) – Island Def Jam Music Group
- Distributed By – Universal Music & Video Distribution, Corp.
- Record Company – Universal Music
- Produced For – R.C.U. Audio International
- Produced For – The Chop Shop
- Copyright (c) – Songs Of Universal, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Andrew W.K. Music, Inc.
- Recorded At – Guardian Sound
- Recorded At – Heaven Studios
- Mixed At – Scream Studios
- Recorded At – Scream Studios
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Recorded At – The University Of Michigan School Of Music
The Wolf is the second studio album by American hard rock musician Andrew W. released on Island Records on September 9, 2003. In contrast to W. s party-oriented debut, The Wolf was a more elaborate and ornate effort, with insightful lyrics and a more melodic sound. This did not stop it from being successful. The album also found W. playing all of the instruments on the album, whereas on I Get Wet he split the chore with studio musicians. The Wolf spawned the singles Never Let Down and Tear. Songs in album Andrew W. The Wolf 2003. Andrew W. Victory Strikes Again. Long Live The Party. Tear It Up. Free Jump. Never Let Down. Your Rules. The Song. Make Sex. Totally Stupid. Really In Love. The End. UMG от лица компании Island Mercury BMI - Broadcast Music Inc. UMG от лица компании Island Mercury CMRRA, LatinAutor, LatinAutor - UMPG, BMI - Broadcast Music Inc. Listen free to Andrew W. The Wolf Victory Strikes Again, Long Live The Party and more. 12 tracks 43:23. was born Andrew Wilkes-Krier in Stanford, California in 1979, before moving to Michigan at age 4. He began piano lessons promptly at age 5, studying at The University Of Michiga read more. He began piano lessons promptly at age 5, studying at The University Of Michigan School Of Music Pedagogy program. By his ear read more. Album 2003 12 Songs. The Wolf. Andrew Wolf. Released September 9, 2003. The Wolf Tracklist. Victory Strikes Again Lyrics. Blow Your Bone was the original title of my second album before it became The Wolf. That was the beginning of a very complicated time where I started fighting with some of the people I was working with. Part of the fighting involved the album and stuff. I tried to break contracts and deals I had made and it all blew up in my face. The Wolf Q&A. Producers Andrew W. STEEV MIKE. Writers Andrew W. More Andrew W. s debut album, I Get Wet, certainly. But if he was supposed to be a one-album phenomenon, no one bothered to let him know: The Wolf, his second album, arrives just a year and a half after I Get Wet was released in the U. So, how do you top a debut that was already turned up to 11 By cranking it up to 12, of course. Band Name Andrew W. Album Name The Wolf. Type Album. Released date 2003. Labels Island Records Def Jam Recordings. Music StyleHard-Rock. Members owning this album1. Long Live the Party. Tear it Up. Free Jumps. Really in Love. The End of Our Lives. I Love Music. Buy this album. Learn more. Other productions from Andrew W. Mother of Mankind. 55 Cadillac. Listen to The Wolf by Andrew W. Total duration:43 min. Victory Strikes Again Album Version. Writer: Andrew Wilkes-Krier, Composers: Andrew Wilkes-Krier. Long Live The Party Album Version. Tear It Up Album Version. I Love Music Album Version. DVD-Video presents the album in Dolby Digital stereo at 192 kbps, and features a Videos section with three music videos, and a Footage section with a montage of tour backstage videos including a full performance of Party Hard these are the same videos that had been featured in Tear It Up. performs all instruments on the recording, his full live band is also shown below with their respective roles. Two smalls inserts are also included, one explaining the DualDisc for